Monday, July 14, 2008

Not cooking anything new and exciting

Killa sushi rolls last night, G & I snarfed the whole batch. Usually we have something else substantial with them...so there are usually lunch leftovers. Had a couple of artichokes, sharing most of them with the little bean. She is so funny to watch dip the leaves and scrape the artichoke loveliness. She was game for sushi-tasting, but it isn't quite her thing. Brave for trying though!
We got a ton of groceries yesterday (we meaning G), and I borrowed 2 cookbooks from a super-cool vegan neighbor this weekend. The Real Food Daily cookbook (I love to use parentheses) (G & I ate at RFD in Santa Monica a few years ago...DELISH) and Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. Tooooooo many choices, we'll see what I whip up.
I'll go out today with a funny (Click to see bigger on their site):

No comments: