Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finally starting to pack for THE BIG TRIP

Well, the little bean is asleep for her afternoon (and only) nap. Which means I have between 1 1/2 and 3 hours to accomplish my daily household chores. The nap will probably be on the shorter side since she didn't want much lunch.

For today I've gotta: clean up kitchen, do one load of laundry, pick up downstairs, planning/packing clothes for THE BIG TRIP. Oh crud, I've really gotta pick up the whole house since the carpets are getting cleaned tomorrow.

We are starting to pack 1 week ahead of time, which is still probably not enough ahead. 2 small carry-on size suitcases for 2 adults and one toddler, plus one duffel for baby backpack, travel chair and diapers. Well, that's the plan anyway. I'll add our packing list when I see what we've actually packed.

No comments: